Monday, May 24, 2010

When Is It My Turn?

I know I'm ment for more then this
Ment for more then broken hearts and shattered dreams
Ment for more then just living day to day
More then just sitting on the sidelines
Watching life pass me by
I know I'm ment for something greater
But when is it my turn?


I see all these couples in love and holding hands
Rockstars with big dreams that came true
Life with a purpose
Something more then useless
I know it's written in a perfect plan
But God, when is it my turn?

Sometimes I just wanna run away
Don't wanna see another day break
Some days just feel so pointless
Like why waste it?
I wanna live, and live big
Carpe diem

Siezing my dream

Cause now it's my turn
And I'm not gonna run away
Holding Your hand
I know I can
A big dream coming true
Cause now I know You
My life has a purpose
So much more then useless
My perfect plan in action
Now it's my turn
God, now it's my turn

No comments:

Post a Comment