Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Clean Break


'A clean break is what you need'
The final words I heard as you left me
Your heart must be made of stone
Oh, you've turned so cold, my love
So steal my breath and break my bones
How could you leave and take all of me?
You're a cold-blooded killer
Taking from an unarmed girl
And leaving like you never felt anything
You took everything from me
Even what was left of my sanity
And all you left me was the gaping hole
This gaping hole in my chest
Chills me to my very core
You should've known better then to leave me alone
I still can't breathe without your arms around me
I miss you
Do you miss me?
Can you feel anything?
If you knew what was best you'd come back to me
I know that won't happen
You're so far gone
You've moved on
And forgot all about me
But all I have left to say is...
Please come back my dear
I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment