Saturday, February 6, 2010

A House Divided Against Itself Cannot Stand



Another night you made me cry
Another tear stained face
Another night I'm all alone
When did I fall from grace?


I don't want to hear it anymore
I'm tired of this lie
I don't like you, you don't like me
So why do we even try?
I don't like you, you don't like me
So why even try?
Why even try?


You act like it's alright
I know it's not
When are you gonna see
You try to cover up this pain
By placing all the blame on me
But I'm done with this lie
I'm getting out
Cause...


I don't want to hear it anymore
I said I'm tired of this lie
You said you loved me when you don't....
I don't like you, you secretly hate me
So why do we do this to ourselves?
I'm getting out tonight
I'll see you someother time
Maybe you can forgive me for everything I've done


I didn't mean to hurt you
But that's what it came down to
I hope you can forgive me someday
One day we'll get over this
I never ment to hurt you
I'm so sorry
I'm sorry
That's all I have to say

No comments:

Post a Comment